Differences: I cut the fence post in half, and have two towers going up. I'm using an ecoplus 633 tee'd off. The pipe going to the top is a 3/4"x36" hardline irrigation tube going through a 4" pyramid fence post top with holes drilled through it, and at the top is a mushroom water spreader thing that helps spread the water. The 4" fence top is held in place with 4 screws that it kind of sits on top of.
The reservoir is not a 5 gallon bucket. It's about a 30-35gallon tub I found at wal mart with a relatively durable top. Inside are two cinder blocks to help with stability, and two air stones. Total net pots is 28.
Other than those things it's pretty much exactly the same as the original creator's. Oh I also have a 2" peep hole thing that I put on the lid to refill/add nutrients and stuff. I just got it all together today so I'm gonna let the water circulate for another day or two before putting some of the plants in.
I hope it works!
Any tips or anything would be awesome. This is my first go at a hydroponics setup.